*Please note, Monday, May 28th, Memorial Day, we will run one class at 9 AM. Hope to see lots of you for our annual “Murph.”
1) Snatch Grip Push Press: 4 sets of 4
Warm-up as needed. Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
2) Jerk Recovery: 4 sets of 3 @ 100%>
Warm-up as needed. Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Heavy as possible.
3) Every 3:00 x 6 sets: 5 T+G Power Snatch
Warm-up as needed. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
4) Deficit Trap Bar Deadlift: Heavy Single + 3 sets of 3 @ 85-90%
Warm-up as needed. Rest as needed. You choose the deficit.
5) Every 3:00 x 5 sets:
5 Deficit Kipping Handstand Push-ups
10 Strict Ring Dips
Pick a max deficit that allows you to go unbroken. Goal for Ring Dips should be unbroken as well, scale volume as needed.
6) Ring Dip Support: Accumulate 3 minutes
Keep track of time and attempt to complete.
200m D-Ball Bear Carry 150/100
50 GHD Sit-ups
25 Strict Toes-to-bar
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE