1) 18 minute EMOTM:
Minutes 1-3 – 40 seconds Ski/Bike/Row/Run
Minutes 4-6 – 5-8 Double Kettlebell Snatch
Minutes 7-9 – 50ft/side Single Arm Dumbbell Front Rack Carry
Pick weights/output that you can maintain for both cycles through.
2) Every 1:30 x 7 sets: Halting Snatch High-Pull + Muscle Snatch + 2 Snatch Push Press + Overhead Squat
Warm-up as needed. Start around 50% of your 1RM and build as heavy as deemed fit. Halting Snatch High-Pull hold just below the knee for 3 seconds. Reset on the floor between reps 1 and 2.
3) Every 1:30 x 7 sets: Snatch Pull + 2 Snatches
Continue to build loading from complex 1. Reset on the floor between all reps.
4) 4 sets of:
3 rounds of
15 Wall Balls 20/14
5 Power Cleans 155/105
Rest 5 minutes between sets. This is a pacing piece. The goal here is consistent output, set size, etc. both within each set, and from round to round.
5) 5 sets of: 3 Strict Pull-ups + 3 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups + 3 Bar Muscle-ups
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Scale as needed so that you can complete your work as a complex.
6) Pausing False Grip Ring Rows: 5 sets of 6
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Feet should be on a 24″ box. Hold at the rings for 2-3 seconds each rep. Add load as deemed fit.
7) Seated Rope Cable Face Pulls: 4 sets of 20
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Focus on positioning over load.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE