1) Concept 2 Bike: 30k @ Moderate Pace
Perform on Damper 1, goal should be same pace the entire 30K.
Distance references if you are changing modalities HERE
1) Back Squat:
8 @ 65%
8 @ 70%
6 @ 80%
6 @ 85%
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets.
2) Kettlebell Goblet Cossack Squat: 4 sets of 10/side
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Alternate legs each rep. Focus on positioning over load.
3) Glute Ham Raise: 5 sets of 5
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Add load/assistance as deemed fit.
4) Hip Thrusts: 3 sets of 20
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Heavy as possible.
5) Bench Leg Tucks: 100 Reps
Lying on the bench, slide down so your low back is at the edge of the bench. Starting from a tucked position, extend your legs straight and pull them back in.
6) Dog Sled Push: 400m @ 75% Bodyweight
Sled weighs 100lbs. Smooth and steady pace.
7) Reverse Hyper: 3 sets of 20
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE