*Membership Price Changes HERE
1) Run – 6 sets of:
No rest between distances or sets. Goal should be to hit same paces/distances for each piece on each set. Ideally hit a 10 minute Jog to warm-up appropriately.
2) Pause Front Squat: 5 sets of 3
Warm-up as needed. Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Pause for 3 seconds in the bottom of the squat.
3) Clean High-Pull + Low Hang Muscle Clean + Push Press: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Warm-up as needed. Start around 50% of your 1RM and build as heavy as deemed fit.
4) Clean Pull + Low Hang Power Clean + 2 Push Jerk: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build loading from Part 1.
5) Clean Pull + Low Hang Clean + Front Squat: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build loading from Part 2.
6) 3 rounds AQAP:
21 Overhead Squats 95/65
12 Strict Handstand Push-ups
7) Bamboo Bar Overhead Lunge: 4 sets of 50ft
Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
8) Reverse Hyper: 3 sets of 20
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE