Champlain Valley CrossFit – Competition: Friday, February 8th, 2019
*CVCF Stowe Bowl HERE
**New Squat Cycle HERE
***2019 Events Breakdown HERE…Mis-scheduling on our part, Internal Throwdown date has been changed.
1) Every 1:00 x 12 sets: 1 Power SnatchWarm-up as needed. Start around 60% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
2) Every 1:00 x 12 sets: 1 Power CleanWarm-up as needed. Start around 60% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
3) 5 sets of:
3 Front Squats +
1 JerkWarm-up as needed. Build to a heavy set for the day. Rest 2-3 minutes between sets.
4) Every 2:00 x 5 sets: 10 Back Squats @ 225/155Focus here should be speed on the Squats, think of these as Squat Sprints. Scale loading as needed.
5) 7 minute Up Ladder:
3 Dumbbell Thrusters 50/35
3 Chest-to-bar Pull-upsWorkout is performed as 3+3, 6+6, 9+9, and so on until 7 minutes is up.
4-3-2-1 Peg Boards
40-30-20-10 Calories Assault BikeScale as needed.
2) Seated Wide Grip Cable Row: 3 sets of 20Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible.
3) Run: 3 x 1 mileRest 3 minutes between sets.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE