*Open Gym will be 8-10 AM this Sunday, the 13th.
**Mike Molloy Nutrition Seminar Here
***All showers are good to go (although construction isn’t completely finished). Please note we are making an effort to keep our bathrooms spaces clean, if you leave your soap, shampoos, towels behind they will be disposed of.
1) Run – 6 sets of:
Work for consistent paces on both distances. Goal should be to keep the Recovery pace as fast as possible without sacrificing speed on the Fast pace. Fast pace should be faster than your mile PR.
2) Front Squat: 5 sets of 3
Warm-up as needed. Rest 2-3 minutes between sets. Heavy as possible.
3) Clean High-Pull + Low Hang Muscle Clean + Front Squat: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Warm-up as needed. Start around 50% of your 1RM. Build as heavy as deemed fit.
4) Clean Pull + Low Hang Power Clean + Push Jerk: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build loading from Part 1.
5) Clean Pull + Low Hang Clean + Jerk: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build loading from Part 2.
6) 2-3-4 minute AMRAP – 1 minute Rest:
21 Shoulder-to-Overhead 135/95
Max Bar Facing Burpees
Rest 1 minute between each AMRAP. Score is total Burpees each round.
7) Double Kettlebell Overhead Lunges: 6 sets of 50ft
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible while performing Unbroken.
8) Reverse Hyper: 3 sets of 20
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE