*CVCF 7 Year Anniversary Party HERE
1) 21 minute EMOTM:
1 – 5 Freestanding Handstand Push-ups
2 – 10-20 Calorie Ski Erg
3 – 100ft Heavy Sled Push
Pick loading/output you can maintain for all 7 sets. If you don’t have a freestanding HSPU work on head/handstand holds.
2) Snatch High Pull + Above the Knee Hang Snatch High-Pull + Above the Knee Hang Muscle Snatch + Overhead Squat: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Warm-up as needed. Start around 50% of your 1RM Snatch and build as heavy as deemed fit.
3) Snatch High-Pull + Above the Knee Hang Snatch Pull + Above the Knee Hang Power Snatch: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build on loading from Part 1.
4) Snatch Pull + Above the Knee Hang Snatch + Overhead Squat: Every 1:00 x 7 sets
Continue to build loading from Part 2.
5) Every 5:00 x 10 sets:
12 Ring Dips
15 Wall Balls 30/20
500m Assault Bike
Scale as needed. Movements are meant to be unbroken. Record times of each round these should be 90-120 second efforts.
6) 7 sets of:
“X” Paralette Handstand Push-ups
Handstand Push-ups are kipping. You choose the depth and rep count. This is not for time. All 7 sets of HSPU should be unbroken. You should be picking a manageable amount of HSPU and running at a pace that allows you to recover properly. There should be no transition from Run back to HSPU, it should be in the door and immediately kick-up.
7) Single Arm Dumbbell Overhead Carry: 5 sets of 100ft/side
Rest 90-120 seconds between sets. Heavy as possible.
8) L-Sit: Accumulate 3 minutes
Keep track of time and attempts to complete.
For results post detailed weights, reps, times, thoughts, etc. for all work completed HERE
A big congrats to all of our athletes that competed at the Vermonster this weekend with three of them making the podium in their respective divisions. Keep up the great work!