As the sport of CrossFit grows I’ve seen more and more athletes turn to personalized programming. Every athlete has there strengths and weaknesses, and while I still believe that the foundation of all competitive CrossFitters programs should be very similar, if not the same, there are always specific facets and parts of CrossFit that each individual needs to work on to better their game as a CrossFit athlete. Since opening Champlain Valley CrossFit in September of 2010 I have done all of the programming for our gym, and have done personal programming for select athletes in our gym. In that time we have sent either an Individual Athlete and/or Team to not only the North East Regionals but also the CrossFit Games in 2011, 2012, and 2013 (as of writing this our team finished first in the NorthEast in 2014, 6th in the world. We qualified 4 individual athletes for Regionals, and 1 Masters for the Games). If you are considering trying to make the jump to become a more competitive CrossFitter and are interested in personalized programming please don’t hesitate to contact me directly. Below are some of the guidelines and pricing structures for personalized programming.
- $250/month for non CVCF Members
- $150/month for CVCF Members
- Dues are billed monthly via credit card through our Mindbody online client management portal.
- Programming is put up by Sunday night each week for the following weeks training.
- It is expected as an athlete that you do what is programmed, no more, no less.
- Your monthly payment also includes feedback/analysis on any videos that you send. This is the responsibility of the athlete.
- Unlimited e-mail correspondence regarding your training.
- Competition guidance/prep.
For inquires, questions, etc. please e-mail Jade directly HERE