Kristi was introduced to CrossFit in the summer of 2010. After that first workout, she knew there was no turning back to fitness as she knew it. She had been a runner for 20+ years until a hamstring injury forced her to stop. She took up Bikram yoga and started going to the gym and working out on the dreaded elliptical machine. Her injury never healed. Since starting CrossFit, Kristi has now run a Half Marathon and a Tough Mudder. She totally believes in the CrossFit methodology and the Paleo style of eating. She hopes to pass on the love of CrossFit to all the new members at the box. Kristi was born and raised in the Midwest and joined the US Air Force right out of high school. She met her husband in the service and moved to Vermont in 1995. She has worked for the Postal Service for 23 years and is the proud mother of 2 sons.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certification
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- 22nd 2012 CrossFit Open Masters 45-49
- 1st 2012 Vermonster @ Green Mountain CrossFIt
- Two Time Qualifier Boston Marathon